Visitors at any in-person meeting, event or activity are required to complete and submit the current ZEAL & PHOTO LTD. COVID-19 VISITOR'S AGREEMENT
prior to commencing their visit. The purpose of this Visitor's Agreement is to screen for COVID-related risk factors and to ensure mutual agreement on health and safety measures.1.
Visitors are required to register for each visit to ensure permitted maximums are not exceeded and to facilitate contact tracing if necessary.2.
Visitor who do not meet all the requirements of the Visitor's Agreement are not permitted to attend the facility.3.
Sanitizer will be provided at the Entrance.4.
Visitors are required to:
• have two Covid-19 vaccinations at least 14 days prior to the start of the meeting/event/field trip;
• maintain a physical distance of at least 2 metres from others not in the same household bubble; and
• properly wear a non-medical mask and/or face shield while attending the meeting/event/field trip and will be asked to leave if they do not do so.5.
Seating will be arranged to maintain a physical distance of at least 2 metres from others who are not in the same household bubble.6.
Car-pooling with anyone not in your household bubble is discouraged to or from any activity.7.
At the facility, photograph prints:
• are to be physically handled only by gloved individuals (other than the image maker or their designate); and
• will be displayed in such a manner as to discourage close contact while viewing and enable attendees to maintain physical distancing of at least two metres.8.
The ZEAL & PHOTO LTD. Assistant is responsible for ZEAL & PHOTO LTD. equipment or designate will:
• sanitize and disinfect ZEAL & PHOTO LTD. equipment after use
• limit the number of people handling ZEAL & PHOTO LTD. equipment.9.
The ZEAL & PHOTO LTD. Board will review and update this COVID-19 Safety Plan as additional information is available.